Kenting Market - "Massage Time"

Wherever I go in Asia, there seems to be an extraordinary amount of massage parlors (feet, back, neck, etc). Kenting was no exception. One of the creepier things I saw is featured in the top photo. There were several older guys (down a dark alley) sitting next to Hello Kitty chairs... and apparently waiting for customers to come by for a massage. I have no idea what the sign above them means... but I definitely did not want whatever it was that they were selling!


5 comments:

  1. Came across this and just had to comment, not sure how old this entry is. The sign above in the picture has the price of services plus the name of the business, Yuan Yuan Blind Massage. These older guys that you thought of as creepy are actually just a marginalized part of society trying to make their living and provide a service.

    I've had a blind massage at Taiwan Airport before and their skill was impeccable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks massagechairtable.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Massage Chair pad

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Lux Junky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your blog and images are also beautiful. Keep sharing more post like thispiling contractors in mumbai

    ReplyDelete