July 22, 2011

The last photo of my "365 Days of Photos" project (wasn't sure I was going to make it to the end). This has been quite a year. I've traveled to 10 different countries, surfed in exotic places all over the world, eaten strange things, and have met some incredible people that have become good friends.
I thought it was fitting to end this blog with a picture of my family. My parents have done so much fo me over the years. There's no way that I can possibly repay them. Thank you mom and dad!

This photo was taken by our crazy car driver during a recent trip to El Salvador. My mom is quite the traveler... always planning a trip somewhere. I think I picked up the "travel bug" from her. The lake in the background is the crater of a (non-active) volcano... Laguna de Alegria.

I'm not too sure what I'm going to do with this blog now that I've completed the 365 days. I definitely will keep taking photos. However, I think I need to do a bit of a re-design... Anyone have any suggestions?

By the way, it's also my 30th birthday today... I'm getting old!

No comments:

Post a Comment