Mission San Miguel Arcangel

Remnants of one of the many missions in California... Mission San Miguel Arcangel. I came across this place on my way up to San Francisco (was looking for a place to eat) and really liked the lighting at this particular time of day. I decided to quickly stop and take a picture before continuing my search for food. As I was cruising through the town, I randomly found what looked like an incredible restaurant: Tenth Street Basque Cafe (only open on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)... however, I didn't have enough time to sit down for a full meal. I will definitely need to make it back up there one day. 

1 comment:

  1. Pido permiso al dueño del site para divulgar esta canción en honor a São Miguel (Cancion a San Miguel Arcangel).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGTkpyQwDqw 
    Si te gustó la canción, compártela con tus amigos.
    ¡Gratitud!

    ReplyDelete