Autumn is in the Wind

I was walking around Harvard Square last week and happened to run into a Taiwanese couple that was completely lost. They wanted to know where to find a statue of some guy that they can rub feet for good luck (they were referring to the John Harvard statue in Harvard Yard). Anyways, I had nothing to do and the weather was nice... so I thought I would walk them over. I ended up being their tour guide for the next hour and a half. I know absolutely nothing about the historical significance of buildings at Harvard, but I just pointed at the buildings and said "very old". They seemed impressed. They also took a bunch of picture of the leaves. Very friendly people... and an interesting way to spend part of my afternoon.

These are a couple pictures I took while walking around with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment