Morocco - "The Sand"

The seaside town of Tifnit (one of the favorite spots I visited).
Morocco is a very beautiful country with a unique culture and interesting landscape. When I visited, I spent the majority of my time close to the town of Agadir. The climate in this region is very dry and desert-like (If you go a bit further south, you will be in the Western Sahara). These are a few pictures I took from the beaches around Agadir. I loved the washed out colors of the buildings and the bright/blue contrast of the ocean.

Sand Dunes at another deserted beach.

Loved the washed out colors of the homes mixed with the desert sands.

Cool color combination.

Can I get some flare?

Another charming seaside village on sand dunes.

Yes?

The fleet of fishing boats at Tifnit



Loved the doors on the buildings in Morocco. Seemed like every house had a unique entry.


Making the trek to the reef break at Tifnit.

Could I get some building with my satellite TV? (only about 5 of the 500 channels were in English) I stayed in one of these apartments featured on the right.

Flying from Casablanca to Agadir... Atlas mountains in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment